Adventures in Supply Chain podcast is pleased to present this video episode of the “Coronavirus and Supply Chain Series” with Andrew Johnson, CEO of ShelfAware.
Andrew Johnson is an entrepreneur, inventor, and business owner who is blindly stumbling across the business landscape hoping to create positive change along the way. He is lucky to work with his talented brothers who make sure the family core business, O-ring Sales & Service, Inc., continues to grow.
In this episode, we talked about the following:
– The successful story of a family business
– Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and how differs from barcode labeling
– Manufacturing BEFORE and AFTER Covid-19
– Data and Technology to pivot
– Supply Chain Resilience – Who does better in the pandemic: Small or Big Companies?