Adventures in Supply Chain podcast is pleased to present this video episode of the “Coronavirus and Supply Chain Series” with Chris Richards, International Sales Manager at Steam Logistics, one of the fastest growing companies in accordance to Inc. Magazine’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies
In this episode, we talked about:
– What is involved in international logistics? What are the elements that need to be considered?
– What are the top trends, opportunities, and challenges?
– What is the impact of COVID-19? What are the major changes in ocean and air freight?
– How can companies be more prepared for these challenges?
– What is the importance of technology and data on international logistics? How can you have visibility and react immediately when issues arise considering that there are different companies in the supply chain?
– What are your thoughts or how do you see the Holiday Season and Chinese New Year from an international logistics perspective? How is going to be different?
This episode is sponsored by USM Supply Chain. USM stands for Unstoppable, Scalable, Mindful Supply Chain. Check us out at usmsupplychain.com to scale up your profits together with your supply chain.